Steel Hinged DoorsCSS-Steel Door
Quality Steel Hinged Doors
The robustness of the design and quality of manufacturing combine to achieve one of the toughest doorsets available. Every door is laser measured, drafted for customer approval, laser cut with precision to make sure the finished product exactly fits its purpose and is built to last.
All doors are powder coated finished with a choice of 27 standard colour options. Any colour is available on request (at an additional charge).
Steel Security Doors
All our steel security doors are manufactured in the UK. There are many variations to meet exactly what you are looking for including personnel doors, fire exit doors, plant room doors & security rated LPCB doors.
Steel Hinged Doors: Specification
Our steel hinged doors come with the following features;
- Manufactured from 1.5 mm Zinc Coated Steel
- Internal hinge chassis system
- 90mm single rebate profile
- DDA compliant aluminium threshold (Not recommended for inward opening doors)
- Manufactured from 1.2mm Zinc Coated Steel
- Folded 45mm thick leaf with composite Dufaylite honeycomb core
- Integral Anti Jemmy strip
- Minimum of 4 no. BS.EN 1935.2002 grade 13 stainless steel hinges (6 on larger doors)
- Minimum of 6 no. 17mm solid steel dog bolts (more on larger doors)
- Choice of primed or polyester powder coated for a tough durable finish in a wide choice of colours.
- Estimated 35kg per square metre (based on a standard 1.2mm door leaf)
There are many hardware options available for fire exits / plant room doors / high security doors including SR3 & SR4 rated doors. Vision panels / louvres & fixed side & top panels to suit any application.
Request a callback
Fill in your details bellow and one of our advisors will contact you