Fire Roller Shutters (Steel) CSS-Flame240
Every installation can be tailored to your needs including options for stand alone heat and smoke detection, audio visual alarms and delayed descent. We can also tailor the fire interface panel provided to control numerous shutters.
Every door is provided with a fire interface panel offering battery back up protection and an alarm input for easy connection to the alarm system.
The doors can be powder coated to compliment the surroundings and make sure this product will easily fit into an office / kitchen / reception environment.
Steel Fire Shutters
Our CSS-Flame240 Fire Shutters are built to protect your building, or goods, from fire and damage – also to stop fire spreading around your building.
Rolling Fire Shutters
Our CSS-Flame240 Fire Shutters come with the following features;
- Electric Only
- Galvanised steel roller shutter with a 4 hour certificate
- 75mm solid 20g profiled lath
- ‘T’ bottom rail
- 64mm ‘U’ channels
- Heavy gauge tubular barrel assembly
- 24v tubular fire motor
- battery back-up
- fire interface panel
- keyswitch operation
- galvanised steel pressed canopy
- Hammerite grey powder coat to steelwork frame only (full powder coating available on request at additional cost)
- Fail safe auto close feature
- Smoke or heat detection
- Audio/visual alarm
Request a callback
Fill in your details bellow and one of our advisors will contact you